Posted by niceblogger
on Jul 20, 2012 in Social Media
| 3 comments
I thoung that you need to know a few things related to social media that might influence your social media activity.I’ve selected 7 questions ( + answers) that will help you to see a hiden part of Social Media that maybe was negleted in your activity.
- How often do you need to post on a Facebook page ?
- How do we analize fans activity and how we compare it with something else?
- How do we set a benchmark ?
- What tools do we need to use to streamline our administration process ?
- How important is a Twitter account for a company ?
- How we can find out the performance of a Facebook page ?
- What we can measure and what we can’t ?
- On a Facebook page you need to post a maximum of 5 “articles”/day, because if you post more that 5 articles, some persons may consider you as spam and you’ll get just a little “unlike”.
- According to the statistics,on a Facebook page, fans will react differently according to the content that is posted there and related to the hour that you post the content (maybe if you post commercial content, will not be so appreciated by your fans.You need a lot of time to analize this and to write a report.If you do this, after finishing your work you need to take a look over your results and to see what is good for you and what will make you popular.
- You can not say that a social media strategy is good enouught for your activity or not without comparing this to another activity that is similar with your activity.You have no more that a guess based on common sense.If you talk about Facebook, last year was a little bit harder to say something objective because there were no accurate references, but this year we have a lot of references that should help us to set a benchmark because a lot of big companies are involved in social media and a lot of money are spent on this kind of activities.
- I’ve tested a lot of tools (some of them where premium, but some of them where for free).If you use Socialbakers , you’ll have the advantage to see a few old reports that will confirm to you that you can trust them.They will make your work easier and you’ll feel the diference immediately.
- You can use Twitter for monitorizing other companies than to promote your company, because the website is the most important thing for a company in online marketing. (Even if a website is more important, don’t forget about a Twitter account that may connect you with your clients).
- I’ve never foud a solution for getting some statistics for a Facebook page that works 100%.You can find some websites that will help you to see some statistics for a Facebook page, but you can not be a 100% sure that you see some correct things there.I’ve told you a little bit about Socialbakers.com above, so try that website.
- You always need to find a way to see what you can measure and what you can’t measure.There are a few methods to do this, but firstly you need to see and to test more methods and after all this work you need to etablish the best method for you.