Posted by niceblogger
on Apr 8, 2012 in SEO
| 2 comments
I think that many of you heard about hubpages.com…It’s a great resource for quality backlinks and you can get a lot of traffic by using it.If you don’t follow a few steps to post a page there, you may have no success there and you won’t get any quality backlinks or a big amount of traffic, so I’ve decided to help you by posting 5 tips about how to use hubpages.com properly.
A few days ago I’ve created a page there called “Dofollow Resources“, a page related to two articles posted in my blog : A dofollow list and that list with dofollow social bookmarking sites . I’ll use that page as an example for you, to undestand what I’m talking about .
- Write a page related to your blog’s content . As you’ve seen , the page created by me was related to my dofollow resources posted on niceblogger.net . You need to do this because this way you can get high SERPs to your articles by creating quality backlinks and including your link on your desired keywords.
- Write a page that will make the readers curious about the rest of the informations that could be found on your blog. This way you can direct a big amount of visitors to your blog, because they will be interested to see the rest of the information that is published on your blog.Link a few related articles at the end of your page and you’ll also promote more articles from your blog.I’ve done this by including there my RSS Feed , that will automatically post 3 articles posted on my blog.
- Include your logo or any image related to your article/blog . Before doing this, you need to upload that image on your hosting , so you can link your blog as a source for that photo.When you’re linking your blog as source for that image, you can write any keyword that will link to your blog, so you’ll get another quality backlink to your blog. Till now you’ve got a minimum of 3 quality backlinks.
- Promote your page and comment on other pages that are related to your content. This strategy is similar with blogging, because you need to comment on other pages related to your comment to drive relevant visitors to your page and indirectly to your blog.This way you’ll get a lot of relevant visitors for your blog and maybe some regular readers for it.
- Be a regular writer there.Posting pages regulary on hubpages.com may drive you to a stunning success.You need to be a regular writer on your blog, but you may consider hubpages.com as a page of your blog and you need to post articles regulary to boost your rankings and traffic.By regulary submiting pages there, you can get a few regular readers that will promote your pages and your content, this way you’ll get a lot of visitors there and also on your blog.